ING for Children Foundation with its registered office in Wisła, at ul. 11 Listopada 12, 43-460 Wisła, entered into the Register of Associations, Other Social and Professional Organisations, Foundations and Independent Public Healthcare Centres of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000103267, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 547-162-35-65, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files saved on your device by the websites you visit. Cookie files contain various information which is often indispensable for the website to function correctly. Cookies are encrypted in such a way that unauthorised persons cannot access them. The information collected with the use of cookie files may be read only by ING for Children Foundation and, for technical reasons, the trusted partners the technology whereof we use.
ING for Children Foundation uses basic cookies – installed if the user consented thereto in the settings of the software installed on their Telecom device. Basic cookies can be technical or analytical:
Technical cookies – indispensable for the website to function correctly. We use them to:
• perform the transmission via the telecom network – to ensure information broadcasting via network, capacity to exchange data in the desired sequence, capacity to detect errors in data transmission or data loss, and to adjust and rectify the content and operating mode of the ingdzieciom.pl website;
• provide electronic services, in response to user actions/requests, resulting from programmes offered by the Foundation in line with its Charter or the promotion of individual campaigns or programmes;
• maintain your session when you visit and log into the restricted ING Volunteers zone;
• ensure proper display of the website – depending on the device used;
• adjust our information to your choices of technical importance for the website operation – e.g. the selected language,
• remember if you consent to displaying certain content.
Analytical cookies – they are necessary to measure effectiveness of our actions and information provided without identification of personal data and to enhance our website performance. We use them to:
• analyse the website traffic statistics and verify traffic sources (where the traffic is redirected to), including the analysis of statistical users’ interest in specific Foundation programmes or activities,
• detect different kinds of abuse, e.g. artificial online traffic (bots),
• measure – without identifying personal data - effectiveness of actions performed for the Foundation, e.g. under partnership programmes or on external websites.
Examples of cookies usage on the ING for Children Foundation website
How long will we be using cookies?
We also categorise cookies by the time for which they are installed in the user’s browser:
Session cookies – they remain on the user’s device until the user leaves the website or closes the software (the browser). These are mainly technical cookies.
Permanent cookies – they remain on the user’s device for a set period of time specified in the file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Detailed information about the cookies we use and the trusted partner:
Google Ireland Limited – Google Analytics basic cookies – enable measuring traffic on websites (for more details go to: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=pl
Can I stop accepting cookies?
You can always change browser settings and reject requests for cookies’ installation. Nevertheless, before you decide to change the settings, take into consideration that cookies enhance the convenience of your website usage. Cookies cancellation may have impact on the way your browser displays our website. In some cases, the website may not be displayed at all.
Other data processing process-related information
Website administrator: Fundacja ING Dzieciom [ING for Children Foundation], ul. 11 Listopada 12, 43-460 Wisła
How can I disable cookies?
You can delete cookies from your browser at any time and block their reinstallation.
Depending on the browser you use, the option of cookies deletion or withdrawal of the consent for cookies’ installation may vary. Below you will find the links to sample instructions.
1. Click Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the Cookies section, you can change the following cookie settings:
a) Default blocking of cookies
• Blocking of all cookies: select Block sites from setting any data. Remember that the setting precludes operation of most sites which require you to log in.
• Blocking of third-party cookies only: mark the selection field Ignore exceptions and block creation of third-party cookies. When that field is marked third-party cookies coming from the websites are rejected, even if the website has been added to the Exceptions list and may create cookies on a PC.
• b) Default cookie permission.
• If you want to allow both your own and third-party cookies, mark Permit local data storage. To accept only your own cookie files, mark the selection field Block without any exception all third-party cookies.
1. Click the Firefox button at the top of the browser window (in Windows XP click Tools menu) and select Options.
2. Then select Privacy tab.
3. Click the Firefox dropdown menu and select: Use custom settings for history.
4. Tick Accept cookies to enable, tick off to disable cookies.
5. Select the cookies storage period:
a) Store: until they expire – the cookie will be removed upon reaching the expiry date which is specified by the cookie sending website.
b) Store: until Firefox is closed – cookies stored on a PC will be removed when you exit Firefox.
c) Store: ask each time – whenever the domain tries to send a cookie, the browser displays a reminder with a request to take a decision on cookies storage.
6. Click OK, to close the option box.
Read more about Firefox
Internet Explorer 9
1. In the browser window, click the Tools button and next Internet options.
2. Click the Privacy card and then in the Settings area move the scrollbar either to the highest position so as to block all cookies or to the lowest position to allow all cookies, then click OK.